Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Trampoline











For Grady's birthday (May 7th) we got him a trampoline. It must have been the hot item because every store I called was sold out or the trampolines were on back order. We finally got one and got it home. Yesterday was the day to assemble it. Grady was SOOOO excited! Our neighbor was hanging around his house yesterday so I volunteered him to help Brad put it together. Boy, oh boy was I glad I asked him as it took them a little over an hour. Grady was so impatient watching them put it together that he got on and started jumping without it being fully put together. He fell through the springs once and the second time he bounced right off and on to the ground. He got up and wanted on again both times. He had tons of fun jumping with and without people. Bryce was the first to get on with him and he kept squealing and giggling out loud. He kinda looked like a bobble head out there as Grady was jumping in circles around him. Brad got on with Grady and so did Grandpa Greg and Grandma Cyndy. I'm really excited to have it as it's providing some good quality family time and wearing out our 3 year old each time he's on it!! Jump Grady Jump!!
A few side notes:
  • My parents returned from Alaska last night and are at home today. They are coming up for a visit tonight as they miss the little ones.
  • We are leaving for Jamaica a week from tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Many friends have told me they love the blog and I'm so excited people are actually reading it! Thanks for all the comments on facebook regarding my posts. You can comment on the blog itself if you sign-up and become a follower. I too was nervous to join but did and its the easiest thing ever! But if you don't want to and want to send your comments via email and facebook that's fine, I just enjoy knowing its being read!
  • My sister-in-law-to-be is having a Bridal Shower Saturday so I am looking forward to seeing her and all of my family, especially baby Cadyn
  • Annevar happens in T-Minus 2 days...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun and a great way to expend G's energy! I can't wait to jump on it. Love the one of B, he is so strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN. That is a fantastic energy burn for Grady.

    ReplyDelete