Monday, June 7, 2010

Rocking Horse




My email is down for some reason so I am not able to share this blog with anyone. I've been trying since Friday night when I created it. I will try again tomorrow. So far just my sister knows about it so I am posting for you luv! I was filling out Bryce's baby book today, catching up on some not-yet documented milestones that he's met. I was also comparing his book to Grady's and at this time in age Grady was a step ahead of Bryce in the rocking horse area. We put Bryce on the rocking horse for the first time tonight and he was not very impressed. He wanted off right away and didn't care for the rocking part. We remember Grady going crazy the first time he was on it 3 years ago. He rode it every night so much so we got tired of rocking it and pushing it around the house! Tonight we just hit a point where we finally realized that the boys are more different than we had thought. They are similar in a lot of ways but Bryce is a tick more on the laid back side. Yay!!! We've had ALL BOY for the past 3 years, easier is what we're looking for!


Grady has a big rocking horse that he got from his cousins Kaelyn and Janessa this past Christmas. Its in his room because he rides it quite a bit. When we got the little horse out for Bryce Grady thought he needed to try and get his big horse out. He settled for riding it in the doorway of his room yelling "Yee Haw, Ride 'em Cowboy" "Yee Haw" And to make it funnier for some reason he came outta the bathroom a few minutes earlier wearing nothing but his undies which were inside out and backwards! Haha! He said he was hot though I'm not sure how the underware got in the position they were in. He's one in a mill!

3 comments:

  1. Love the Grady story! He is too funny. Looks like two happy boys in those photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it crazy how different kids can be who have the same parents and upbringing? It is fascinating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both just so cute. I can't wait to see them (and you guys too)!

    ReplyDelete