Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Home at last




Hey all! We are FINALLY home! Jamaica was amazing the flights however, were a little less than desired. We sat (in the plane on the runway) in a major thunderstorm for 45 minutes on our first flight out of Omaha. On the way home we got delayed over night in Dallas to find out that our flight would change 4 more times before we could finally fly home yesterday. I told the pilot I wasn't letting him out of my sight that he was taking me to Omaha no matter what. I chit chatted with him a bit and come to find out...He beckoned us forward, swiped our passes as the first passengers and led us down the thing to the plane and personally got us sat down! He held to his promise of not leaving my line of sight and taking me to the plane. He then told the stewardess he wanted to buy us a drink! He was so cool to help ease my nerves! He lives in St. Joe. It was so stressful and he knew how desperate I was to see my babies! I have a new appreciation for pilots and I bet he does for pushy moms!!

Bryce was a little lyre of who we were at first but he came around and Grady was tickled pink that we were home. He made a sign for us and kept telling me happy mother's day when he would hold it up! We reenacted it this morning though I tried to get him to say welcome home mom and dad he still said happy mother's day! I don't mind every day with my boys is a happy mother's day to me!!
Will post Jamaica pics and stories soon, too busy cleaning, doing laundry, and loving on my boys!

1 comment: