Friday, June 4, 2010

Boating




I'm going to get up-to-date and give you kinda a lot to read about on us to keep you busy for a day or two before I post again! A few months ago we bought a Rinker boat together with Brad's parents! We are all water/boat fanatic/campers that enjoy being outdoors and together so why not purchase something we ALL can enjoy! Grady got a tube for his birthday and last weekend was the first time taking it out with us. It has been too cold for Grady to get in the water but Brad is a die-hard as he's been wake boarding atleast 5 times this year. He's kinda crazy when it comes to that silly wake board. Its pretty much like snow boarding except on the water for those of you that didn't know. He enjoys it so much that he's borrowed videos to learn how to do back flips and tricks in the air. Not for this cat, I will stay on the tube with Grady. I've got kinda chicken in my old yet young age! Grady was the one yelling "faster daddy, faster" as I was gripping on to him thinking 'slower Brad, slower'. I'm just glad it's something we can do as a family! Soon enough Bryce will get to go out with us and we won't have to worry about sunburning is red headed, fair skinned body, someday...

2 comments:

  1. You are going to have three daredevils on your hands before you know it! Like father, like sons ;)

    ReplyDelete