Monday, January 10, 2011

Our Daddy Is The BEST

The past two days its been snowing and snowing!! I'm excited to get out and do some sledding but it's still snowing and really, really cold! Despite the weather Daddy and Grady went out to the shop to do 'Guy Things' as Grady says. Well, they pulled up to the house this afternoon to show me this! Brad and Grady built a gi-normous sled or contraption as some would call it :-) Whatever it's name, Grady was having a blast and I too took a turn with Grady while Bryce was napping and it was pretty fun. It's a bit cold out to stay out too long so we'll try it out again tomorrow. It's so big our whole family could fit on it!! What an awesome, fun, intuitive daddy we are lucky to have!


This video is the first eye shot I got of their home-made sled

1 comment:

  1. I was told I needed to check out the new Jamaican bobsled! I ended up catching up on the boys over the last 6 months! So many of the "out of the mouths of babes" made me L-O-L! Can't wait to share them with the girls. Keep them coming! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete