Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Boys Are Better Than What I Could Have Ever Asked For

I love the things my boys say (or don't say) and do!!!

Grady-Row, row, row your boat gently down the STREET...merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a DREEP!

Bryce loves to give kisses by smacking his lips and looking at you and it doesn't matter who you are!!! So Sweet!

Grady knows his name starts with a G and can make the letter but really doesn't care about that 'name' stuff yet though he can tell you his name is Grady Lee Rasmussen

Bryce says plain as day now, 'Kitty' when he sees our cat Jack or 'mow' to get Jack to 'talk' to him

Grady and Brad had a conversation about peeing on the toilet seat and not doing so because it will make mommy mad to sit in it and Grady replied with "I peed on the wall I bet she didn't like that"

Both boys LOVE to carry wood pieces in to the house to help start a fire in the wood stove. Brad is now cutting smaller sizes for Bryce as he loves, loves, loves to carry in a piece then stand back and wait for praise from us. Hard to believe our 16 month old can do such a task!

Grady is so independent and a GREAT helper with carrying things to the car or house to help mom out. I love that he can open the car door and get himself in along with buckling his own car seat. I had to say the other day that he will be 4 years old in May and I have to admit it made me stop and shed a tear. My first baby is 4 years old...

Brad thinks its a good year to take the boys to World's or Ocean's of Fun this summer. I replied with really and what is Bryce going to do...get a sunburn!! FYI we have a fair, skinned red head that would be less than 2 years old...what rides could he be on, oh none!!!! Maybe in a few years!!

Brad and I however, get to go on another beach vacation this summer. We are booked for a Caribbean Cruise in June. Love that Builders appreciates their customers :0)

I could go on and on about my awesome, amazing sons but I better get them to bed! Hope all is well with each of you and that this note is finding your families in good health!

4 comments:

  1. Good stories! Love those two sweet kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very nice post! I keep meaning to write one on the funny things Claire says. This will be a treasure forever to you and your boys! Ha! on peeing on the wall!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, super sweet and silly boys. Aren't they hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little guys are so funny - I love the things they say. Thanks so much for sharing them with us too!!! the peeing on the wall is so funny (reminds me of the boogie Finn put on the wall last week that he keeps talking about ;)

    ReplyDelete