Thursday, January 6, 2011

IT SNOWED!!!!!

It FINALLY snowed last weekend!!! I'm not sure who was more
excited me, grandma or the boys!! Grandma Cyndy and Grandpa Greg
called and invited the boys out to the farm for some four-wheeler
and sledding action. I bundled up our little men and away we went.
Bryce looked like a little blue marshmallow and Grady like a 15 year old.
The pictures are all out of order but a nice recap of a very fun day for all!

It was pretty cold out for Bryce so Grandma and Grady entertained
Bryce through the window by throwing snow at him
Brycie loves his Grandma Cyndy

Wiping a snowball off of the window
Grady tried throwing a snowball but it wasn't packed tight
enough and it all went back in his face, kinda funny :-)
Look at those Rasmussen eyes!
Like I said it was too cold out so Bryce wanted to come in
and start a fire to warm up!!
Grandpa and Grady
Grandma and Bryce
Grandma and Grady
Grandpa and Bryce
Isn't he so cute all bundled up for the cold!!

3 comments:

  1. You finally got to wear the boots! Happy snow days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT SNOW! We are the only ones left now, I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a super fun day and I love those pictures of Bryce at the window with his Grandma!

    ReplyDelete