Thursday, January 5, 2012

Our Family Portrait by Grady Lee Rasmussen

Grady drew our family one day at preschool. He is very proud of it and so are we! He really pays attention to detail and told me he drew Bryce in orange because that's the color of his hair. I told him I liked that he drew us shorter and taller to show our actual heights. I however, didn't ask him about the other detail in the picture! Look close and you will see! I think showering with dad after a day of being outside getting dirty doing 'guy stuff' has come to an end, detail was a bit too much but wanted to share as most people are getting a good chuckle out of this one! :) Oh, he also wrote the word 'Love' in the upper left corner because he said we all love each other. I told him he was right on!!! I love you Grady Lee with all my heart!

3 comments:

  1. Good drawing Grady! The detail is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping this will let me comment (I have trouble on most blogs), but that picture is soooooo cute! I was quite impressed by the artist even before the extra detail was pointed out! He is a precise little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent artwork, Grady!! I love the orange hair and well - the whole thing, really. Such attention to detail, haha :)

    ReplyDelete