Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Morning at OUR house

I'm feeling a bit down on myself because this year I did not take the boys for the annual Santa picture. Grady got to see him several times but no chance at taking pics. With a rough month of back troubles I just couldn't get in the mood to take them but here are a few from the morning of Christmas!

Singing Christmas songs to entertain us during gift opening!

Santa brought the boys ice fishing poles!
Grady was excited to get more puzzles especially being CARS

'Billy the Kid'

Santa also brought the boys guns

All I can think is..."You'll shoot your eye out"


We had a wonderful morning together with gift after gift. I got a new camcorder for Christmas so most of the present opening is on video but these few shots are still pretty priceless to this happy mama!! Brad gets a bit excited about gift giving so I received my camera a few days prior to Christmas to have time to fiddle with it so we would have perfect videos to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment