Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Morning at my Parent's

I LOVE traditions with family especially our Christmas traditions! Christmas Eve each of my siblings and myself spend the holiday with our spouses family. Christmas morning after we open gifts with our kids at our own houses we head to my parents' house for a late brunch and gift opening! I love the first picture in this post, it may look like chaos but it's organized chaos and I LOVE it. This picture makes me feel right at home and peace in my heart!

The 'older' little kids pass out the gifts to everyone then everyone takes their place to start gift opening!
I got the couch this year, having had back surgery in all everyone was being rather sweet to me as I had to lay down to open gifts! My handsome little Grady is excitedly awaiting gift opening

I heart this picture!

I've been waiting to post this pic as I wanted my sister to spread the news first!
She did and they are welcoming another baby this summer~July 16th~
Grandma and Cadyn sharing a moment



All 3 boys got loaders from Gpa and Gma so they were occupied while the rest of us took our turns to open gifts. It's hard to wait your turn when you are little so the loaders were great to have!

They used these presents to build 'corrals' for their cows, which they were hauling in their loaders :) I love how they use their imaginations when playing!

More organized chaos!

The littles playing Ring-Around-The-Rosie~so precious

And We All Fall Down!!!!

The littles playing on their parents Iphones! They have already been exposed to the world of technology and they each have a craving for it...

1 comment:

  1. It is a good tradition, isn't it :) Oh, and look up the meaning of ring around the rosie when you have a chance...creepy.

    ReplyDelete