Saturday, January 28, 2012

Oh The Memories...

Does this look kinda familiar anyone??? The booger has a sibling believe it or not! In high school each of my siblings and myself took turns learning how to drive a 1970's 'ish puke/booger green Oldsmobile, hence the name 'The Booger'. My friend Ibby lives in Colorado and sent me this picture about a month ago saying how seeing this car brought back a flood of memories from our high school car. Each of us kids did some pretty crazy things in 'The Booger' making it fun to reminisce on good 'ol high school days. I about fell over when I saw her text with this picture but was also taken back to a very care-free, fun-filled time in my life.


~Thanks Ibby for sharing and Thanks Booger for the memories~

3 comments:

  1. I showed Andrew this car and he said, "sweet." And he was serious. So there's one person who would like to drive the Booger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that car! When I read this it took me back to hearing, "Tisha got her deer." At the time I had no idea what that meant and then was a little horrified when I found out.

    ReplyDelete