Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Columbus

Brad and I went to Columbus this past weekend to visit Tyson and Mallory. Brad also attended an annual bow shoot both Saturday night and Sunday morning. (Will post results later...he got 15th out of 182 people last time he went) Saturday, after Brad was done shooting we went to the Pawnee Bar where I discovered THE BEST Bloody Mary EVER!!! It was like eating a salad all while tasting what one would compare Heaven to. It was so delicious! I took a picture to show what I mean by a 'salad.' It came with a lime, shrimp, celery, pickle and an olive with two straws and a sword holding it all together. This will be a MUST stop every trip we make to Columbus!


Thanks for a Great time Ty and Mal

2 comments:

  1. YUM! It looks like a work of art and I'd like one right now, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious!!!! I fully expect you (or Mallory) to recreate it for me next time I'm home ;)

    Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete