Monday, February 21, 2011

Remodel

In case you were wondering what I will look like when I'm old and grey or white...
I was a virgin drywaller up until Saturday...
I stomped the ceilings, mudded and sanded drywall
then primed it all. Sanding sucked bum, the dust went EVERYWHERE.
Feels pretty good to say I had a hand in the project though
The new living room~which is twice the size than this picture portrays
The hallway leading to our bedroom and an outside door
Another hallway leading to the bathroom which Brad is standing in,
our laundry room is off to the right of him and the office is behind
the oak door. Ugh, can't wait for it to be finished!
~Good News~
Since these pictures we now have the living room and both hallways
painted and ordered carpet the night we were in town visiting Karson

No comments:

Post a Comment