Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

Trick-or-treating started at 4pm in Hazard with our neighbors Caydence and her mom Cassie
Such a cute shot of Bryce as a Dino, we taught him to 'roar' but only a few saw him entertain
Grady as James from Thomas the Train, he was the blue Thomas last year
My little men

Grady's preschool class last Thursday had their Halloween party. He's the one in the back on the end that ISN'T paying attention or caring one bit...
I partook this year in the festivities and dressed as a pink fairy!
Some of you already know but the night before Grady's party at school he was concerned that one of his friends didn't have a costume. He turned to me and said "Mom, I want to take both of my costumes tomorrow so my friend (who he named) can have one. He doesn't have a costume mom." I told him, with tears in my eyes that he was a Very Good Friend! When we got to school the next morning, without even hanging up his things he went to his friend pulled out both costumes and asked which one he wanted to be, that he brought him a costume to wear. Even cooler that he let the friend choose even though Grady was hoping for James ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Your boys look so cute and that Grady story is too sweet. A good one for the books. :) Wait until I show Noah their costumes. I'm not sure what he loves more trains or dinos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cuties!!!! Maybe Bryce will roar for me at Thanksgiving ;) Grady is such a sweetheart...and I loved the juice story too when he had enough candy. Love those two munchkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that story about Grady, what a heart! Of course he's a sweetie with you as his mama. They both look super cute in their costumes.

    ReplyDelete