Thursday, November 18, 2010

HOT

While cooking the other night Bryce was trying to reach where I was stirring and the such. I told him NO! HOT! Bryce NO! I picked him up so he could feel the heat and I repeated myself. I looked at him, he looked at me and said "Hhhh...Tttt" I kissed him and said YES Baby HOT!

We had the wood stove going last night and as he got close to it I yelled NO! Bryce HOT! He looked at me and said "HOT" in a breathly type of way. I again kissed him and made a big deal out of it.

In a matter of days my baby learned the word 'hot' but has yet to say 'daddy' or 'mommy' like he used to...

Happy yet sad for his little self!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how fast our little ones pick things up - they are sponges! Hmmmm, what shall we teach them over Thanksgiving? ;)

    ReplyDelete