Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sick Day-HA!

Sunday Brad was sick ALL day so I took the boys to town to let him rest. We played at a toy store, walked the mall, and hit up Target. All in all it was a good day. Nobody was sick but dad so even better UNTIL...about 2am Sunday night. I was sicker than sick. Brad and I both stayed home Monday sleeping all day long and not really saying a word to one another, we were sick and I mean sick. I went to work Tuesday and shouldn't have as I had to leave early because I was feeling ill then picked up Bryce and daycare reported he had been crying on and off all day. Needless to say I thought today would be a good day to stay home and recoup as Grady woke up warm and telling me his 'bones hurt'. Bryce had a bad runny nose all day and come 9am Grady wanted to play outside. I think my boys were playing hookie because they were all over each other all day long that is except for when Grady went outside to play. 7:30 pm and they were both sound asleep tonight I'm hoping I don't hear them until 7:30 am which would be normal but not much is normal around here these days!! Just hoping the germs are gone, gone, gone. I washed everything I could think of today!

Oh!! And I got my basement picked up, organized, and some what clean. I was super excited to get that accomplished today while Bryce was taking his afternoon nap. Also got some pictures hung I've been wanting to do but haven't found the time. Oh time, where have you gone in the rush and sounds of small pitter patter steps around the house!! Some day I will have so much time I know I will be wishing I had these days back...That's why I held Bryce for his morning nap, yes all almost 2 hours and snuggled Grady this morning while Bryce played around us!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got a catch up day and spent snuggle time with your boys. Hope everyone is 100% tomorrow! And good job on the basement...now, get Mom in gear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, sick for the whole family is the worst. Glad it sounds like you are all on the mend. I agree it feels amazing to get little projects done that have been sitting and sitting and...

    Take care. S

    ReplyDelete