Thursday, June 16, 2011

The last couple nights on the ship...

The Builders crew from left;

Brad and I

Shiloh and Lacey

Jeff and Jen

&

Renee and Dave






The women were asked to come on stage and sing RESPECT! Jen and I busted a move out in the middle of the gals!









We went to a magician who had some amazing talent. This particular trick was...I had a card with my name wrote on it, folded, and in my mouth. He did the same writing his name on his card. He rubbed his hands, moved his face towards mine, and BAM! I took out my card and it had his name on it and his had my name on it!! Crazy!!!!







The theater where many shows took place, we attended the comedy show which was a riot!












While at supper one night our wait staff lined up, blasted some music, and did a dance for us! Pretty cool!







1 comment:

  1. I finally got caught up on blogs waiting in the airports. Great shots of your vacation! I especially loved the ocean pics, your braids, and gorgeous Miami! I also didn't realize Jamaica was so hilly. Happy you had a fun and relaxing trip :)

    ReplyDelete