Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Flowers

I have the sweetest little four year old! A few weeks back when I had back surgery I had to lay on the couch for awhile. Grady had gone outside to play and came back in with flowers for me wishing that my back felt better. Another day I wasn't feeling so well he had walked down the alley to his great grandma's and on his way back he picked me some very pretty lilacs! He is so sweet and caring its hard not to love every little part of his being :)

Today we were playing outside and he wanted to ride is bike down the road and back. I said sure and played in the yard with Bryce. When Grady showed up he was smiling from ear to ear with these above flowers in hand. He proudly handed them to me and said "these flowers are for you mom just because I love you!!!" I love being a mama and a mama of two very precious little boys!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweetheart! If he already knows how to woo the ladies, you better watch out for the next few years ;)

    ReplyDelete