Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Annevar Tractor Pull

This was the first year that we took the boys to the Annevar Tractor Pull. They both LOVED IT!! Of course they did it's loud, hot, and dirt was flying everywhere! All of these pictures were taken by Grady, we may have a photographer on our hands ;)


Safety first, ear phones are a must because of the volume of noise
Grady liked the ones that let out black smoke

The loud ones like above had Bryce squeezing my hands
and his thighs and legs wrapped tight around mine!

Bryce kept sticking out his tongue making the noise of a truck
We were sitting at the finish line, perfect seats for the action!

1 comment:

  1. Sonya,

    My name is Trevor Lee and I am the newly hired Economic Development Director for Ravenna. I'm building a website for Ravenna and in searching for photos I ran across your tractor pull and Annevar photos. May I use some of these for the website? I'm working remotely from Denver until my wife and I make the move in December upon which I will be able to take photos to put up but in the mean time would love to use some of yours! You can contact me at trevlee101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete