Sunday, September 12, 2010

Nebraska State Fair

Yes! We are riding a camel! Isn't this the best pic ever!!
Grady was a little nervous to go by himself so I got to go along
It wasn't the best smelling animal but it was soft like a cat!
This was a creepy animal in the 'jungle' section kinda like a possum/rat combo...
The boys loved the 'birthing center' the place had baby lambs, piglets, and calves. Super Neat!
Bryce LOVED all the noises and the lady bringing the baby lamb over to us

Look carefully and you can see Grady looking down waving at me! This was one of his favorite rides. Brad had to go along with him on this one, I think he enjoyed it too!
Bryce had his first ride on the Merry-go-round and was laughing out loud the whole time

The ride guy offered a pic of me and my boys so I said yes, after all it was Bryce's first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment