Sunday, February 17, 2013

Christmas Day Cousin Fun!

Christmas Day all of us were at my parents celebrating the holiday! The kids needed a little outside time so we suggested sledding! My mom and dad's front ditches proved to be a great spot for them to try it out!
 Grady
 Gracie
 Bryce, Gracie, Taylon and Grady
 Whee!!!
 Whoo Hoo!!!

 Everyone say "Cheese" Bryce was crying because he didn't
want to take a picture he wanted to GO!!!!

 And of course I thought I had to try out some snow boarding
I stayed up for awhile :) Probably not the best decision but
the back surgeon had cleared me for all activities! 
1 year since my back surgery almost to the day, guess
I thought I needed to celebrate!!! A little liquid encouragement
might have also persuaded me to think it was a good idea :)

1 comment:

  1. I maintain my initial argument (like I did from the comfort of the warm living room, watching you all through the bow window that day), YOU CRAZY-ASS PEOPLE ARE PLAYING ON THE HIGHWAY!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete