Monday, July 2, 2012

Photography Lesson

I got a new camera at Thanksgiving time due to my sister winning it and selling it to me at a much cheaper price!! But I have yet to master it or really know what I'm doing when I'm taking pics. I finally figured out how to add and take away light to make pictures better so that Bryce doesn't look like he was sent from heaven in all his milky whiteness and glare from it!! Grady's pics turn out the exact opposite with his dark tanning body like his daddy's! I love my boys but their skin color is night and day kinda crazy!! I always thought Bryce got his skin color from being a 'red head' but I'm just as milky as him so I'll claim him and his beautiful red hair! Love you boys in all your differences AND similarities!!


~My favorite for sure~ Love a nice brother shot~






My cousin Shawna posted pics trying to get a 'good' one of her kids together, well these last pics are for you Shawna. It works just as smoothly for me as it does for you ;)  And these are only the ones I kept, I could have shown you many, many more but I stopped with just these and my crazy comedians!

1 comment:

  1. This IS some good coloring, looks like you are getting the hang of it! Love all of these, especially the sweet brother photo. :)

    ReplyDelete