Monday, July 2, 2012

~Brotherly Love~

This is proof that they really DO love each other!! We stayed in a hotel the night before Bryce and I flew to Canada and this is what this Proud Mommy got to see right before I woke them up! They are the worst of enemies some days but usually the best of friends most days! I cherish moments like these for sure!!

While here in Canada Brad and Grady were skyping with Bryce and I yesterday. Bryce kept waving into the camera and yelling "hi Grady" with all the excitement his little body could hold. Grady was trying to tell Bryce that he went fishing with daddy and about the super fun weekend they had. Bryce wouldn't stop saying hi Grady so Grady finally yelled loudly into the computer "Bryce be quiet, I'm trying to talk to you and tell you a story" "Listen to me Bryce" Bryce was not happy with being told what to do so he started to whine a bit. Brad and I looked each other in the eyes through the computer and with a smirk Brad says "I didn't know it was going to be possible for them to fight over the computer so many miles away" I just smiled and said "I know right, they sure do miss each other!"

3 comments:

  1. I can picture these moments exactly. What a sweet, sweet photo. Last week I was telling Noah how I cannot stand all their fighting and he said, "I like it" and I really think he/they do. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such love in that photo! It is so sweet to hear their little excited voices talk to each other from thousands of miles away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete