Thursday, December 8, 2011

Potty Training

We are trying very hard to teach Bryce to go pee pee in the potty but he is just not having it. Regardless we put our best foot forward and try each night before bath and bed. Last night I had him on the potty trying to convince him to push in many different ways to make it happen. He usually will look at me and make a "pssss" noise with his mouth and say "all done" though nothing happens...So while we were in the process I said 'push Brycie like this" and I grunted and closed my eyes to emphasize it a bit more. When I opened my eyes to see if he was doing it he was grabbing his private part, stretching it out making a 'hisssss' noise and said "look mommy, snake!" I couldn't help but laugh! Our potty session for the evening had come to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment