Thursday, August 2, 2012

Kayben Farms

This place is awesome! There was SO much for the kids to do! I don't have one favorite photo from the day we spent there because I love them all so hope you are not overwhelmed!!
 My boy and I match and I didn't even mean too :)
A few tickles on the way sliding down
 Love this shot!

 I was bouncing away with some big kids and having a blast!
 Love you Brycie
 Sideways down the slide is ok too!!
 SO FUN!
 Cadyn told me to get back and did it all by herself!
 The first time down she went with me!
 She's pretty brave when Aunt Sonya is around, she climbed this wall by herself I was there just in case she needed me!
 Swings were a hit and look at that beautiful sister of mine, can you believe she is 9 months pregnant in this picture and delivered just days following!! Such a woman she is!
 Melt
Thanks for showing us some great times in Calgary Aunt Tisha, Uncle Caleb, & Cadyn

No comments:

Post a Comment