Monday, March 5, 2012

Potty Trained

The boys were outside playing and I heard someone come inside. I was downstairs folding laundry and came upstairs to find this first picture then not long after I noticed a foot and heard a grunt coming from around the counter!!! Too much in a hurry to take off the stocking hat!


Bryce up and decided to potty train himself almost 2 weeks ago with less than a hand full of accidents since. Two kids at daycare are trying to be trained so I think that pushed him to want to do so. He is SO excited to go on any potty and Show you what he's done but be careful, he insists on a potty dance or song to congratulate him :) It's pretty cute and I feel VERY fortunate as a mama to have two boys train themselves within less than 1 day both at the age of 2!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Bryce! You are doing something right, S. Time for you to write a potty-training book :)

    ReplyDelete