Monday, May 21, 2012

Outdoor Adventures

 One day Brad took his boys to the shop to build something together
Love our bird house, looks great next to my hanging basket I put together today
 Yep, seeing this is pretty common at our house. They were using the garden hose to 'gas up' their toys and when I went to snap the picture Bryce yelled, 'wait I gotta pee' with no regard to where he was at. Good thing we live in Hazard where no one cares and those that see will wave anyways ;)

 The long sidewalks around our house provide fast tracks for our kids toys
 I love summer time for the pretty flowers and freshly mowed lawn smell
 Bryce wanted to mow just like daddy
The new sandbox is never empty!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice action shots! And I do love me some baby bum. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that birdhouse. I laughed out loud at the peeing outside shot. Noah would NEVER do that but Micah - oh yeah he drops his pants consistently outside. Unfortunately it is because he has already went pee in them. Yes, we are in a regressing phrase. Ugh! He will then just go back to playing like nothing has changed - naked! What is it about boys. My friends with boys have concurred that this is a BOY thing so ours our normal whether we live in Hazard or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, love our days outside too.

    ReplyDelete